Lisa M. Seim, DDS, MS grew up in the St. Charles area and completed her orthodontic residency at Saint Louis University. She became interested in orthodontics when she had braces as a teen. As an orthodontist, she loves getting to know her patients and watching them transform and gain self-confidence, just like she did.
Dr. Seim enjoys spending her free time with her husband, two sons, and their Bernese Mountain dog, Bear. They stay busy with the boys’ sporting events and love to spend weekends outdoors.
Bachelor of Science, Nutrition & Dietetics – St. Louis University
Doctor of Dental Surgery – University of Missouri—Kansas City
Master of Science in Dentistry – St. Louis University
Certificate in Orthodontics – St. Louis University
Fun Facts about Dr. Seim
- I take my coffee: 24/7
- Place in the world I’d like to visit: Greece
- When I was a child, I thought I would grow up to be: A lawyer, after watching Legally Blonde.
- Favorite St. Louis landmark: Lafayette Square
- If you could be any animal, which would it be? My dog – he is spoiled rotten
- Favorite movie? Mrs. Doubtfire & Dumb & Dumber
- What was the best concert you ever attended? John Mayer